• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 IvanaP

IvanaP
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 12:11 PM

Hi!

Due to some personal turbulences I have paused my education. Now, as we have settled, I want to continue my education in USA (last 2 years as I already did 2). I have applied to some universities but all of them were open to considering me just not in this Fall term. Is there any way I can find some universities that still offer places and maybe some scholarships for Fall 07??

Thank you!
Ivana ;)

#2 elz

elz
  • Administrators
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Higher Education, Strategic Planning, Graduate School Admissions

Posted 11 July 2007 - 01:38 PM

Dear Ivana,
Here is a link for students that are still looking and running a bit behind. It is a state by state search and a bit labor intensive, but I think that you will find it helpful.

http://www.nacacnet....lityResults.com

This is not the ideal plan as you know. The ideal plan is to get a jump 12 to 18 months before applying, but this is certainly a good back up source for you.

Warm regards,
Elz

Hi!

Due to some personal turbulences I have paused my education. Now, as we have settled, I want to continue my education in USA (last 2 years as I already did 2). I have applied to some universities but all of them were open to considering me just not in this Fall term. Is there any way I can find some universities that still offer places and maybe some scholarships for Fall 07??

Thank you!
Ivana ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users